This page describes our Service Level Agreement (SLA) targets.
Expect a response to support requests within 1 business day (24 hours).
Monday to Friday (except for major UK holidays) 9am – 5pm.
The following sources are monitored for requests in priority order.
- Support tickets created directly through our public Service Desk.
- Email to email@example.com
Fixes and Improvements
Incoming triage and serious bugs take precedence over other requests. Requests are prioritized based on criteria including but not limited to:
- Importance to customer.
- Customer has valid maintenance SEN (Support entitlement number – purchase or evaluation).
- Availability of acceptable workarounds.
- Grouping with other related work. Backlog issues are reviewed for a planned add-on release and backlog issues with current activity take precedence.
- Scope and risk of change.