This page describes our Service Level Agreement (SLA) targets.
Expect a response to support requests within 1 business day (24 hours).
Monday to Friday (except for major UK holidays) 9am – 5pm.
The following sources are monitored for requests in priority order.
- Support tickets created directly through our public Service Desk.
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fixes and Improvements
There is no specific response time for bug and improvement requests, but they are reviewed regularly for consideration to be included in a future release. If you need a response urgently, change the issue type to a support request. Fixes and improvements are made in the next released version of our apps based on need and capability.
Incoming triage and serious bugs take precedence over other requests. Requests are prioritized based on criteria including but not limited to:
- Importance to customer.
- Customer has valid maintenance SEN (Support entitlement number – purchase or evaluation).
- Availability of acceptable workarounds.
- Grouping with other related work. Backlog issues are reviewed for a planned add-on release and backlog issues with current activity take precedence.
- Scope and risk of change.