Try before you buy is what expected as standard in 2020. But what if a 30-day trial isn’t long enough?
If you want to start using an app right away, but don’t want to go through the trouble of getting the budget approved, now you can!
External Share for Jira – Lite is now available on the Atlassian Marketplace, for free.
External Share allows secure sharing of Jira issues with anyone, even if they don’t have a Jira license! Share links with external users, allowing them to follow updates, add comments and attachments, on live Jira issues.
External Share for Jira Features:
- Create customizable, unique links to your Jira issues
- Share issue attachments and comments
- View linked issues and sub-tasks
- Set link expiration date and times
- Protect links with passwordsManage existing shared links
- Directly email shared links from within the app
- Customize your email message
- Add comments and attachments on the shared link (no extra licenses required!)
Check out our getting started guide for an overview of all the latest features.
Want to securely share your Confluence pages? Try External Share for Confluence!
Lite App Restrictions:
- Limited to 100 links
- Upgrade to our Pro app for unlimited External Share links!
Morgan is a Seattle born and raised lover of rain and software, particularly software that isn’t a pain in the bum (like some Atlassian tools can be). This is why she’s a Custom Charts for Jira superfan and jumped at the chance to contribute to the solution herself. She specializes in Agile, Scaled Agile, and ITIL in the Atlassian app space, loves a cross-country road trip, and is on a mission to find the cutest coffee shop in every town she visits.