WE PUT THE POWER OF SOFTWARE & DATA INTO THE HANDS OF EVERYONE.
OUR APPS MAKE JIRA & CONFLUENCE FUN. REALLY.
Our Atlassian apps are easy on the eye, the brain, and the clicking finger.
If you know how to use a computer, you’ll know how to use our apps.
5 POINTLESS THINGS IN LIFE
- Apps I can’t use without first doing a training course
- Collaboration software that doesn’t let me collaborate
- Super-fancy-schmancy features no one needs
- Knowledge hoarders, middle managers, and micromanagers
- Writing code to make the “to do” segment of my pie chart red
We want everybody to be empowered, without all this pointlessness in their way.
SWERVE THE LEARNING CURVE
Most Jira users don’t want to write code to get shit done. We make sure they don’t have to. We aim to democratize Jira and Confluence so that everyone can be more useful to their teams, and dare we say, enjoy their work!
THESE PEOPLE LOVE US
Old Street is a diverse, distributed team that isn’t afraid of torching the rulebook and tries not to take life too seriously. What we do take seriously is our customers. That’s why they love our apps.
Blogs about doing Jira with fewer headaches
Blogs about agile working and data storytelling
Videos about Jira reporting, external collaboration, and agile planning